Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/gecko/public_html/happinessbeacon.com/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1038: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1038: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4682: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
Happiness Beacon • Newsletter launched : Forum Business
It is currently June 29th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Newsletter launched
PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Dear friends,

Let me introduce to you the recently launched Happiness Beacon Newsletter.

WHY subscribe?

- To remind you every now and then that there's happiness in the world, and there are places where happy people and wanna-be-happy people hang out.

- To get updates about the Happiness Beacon new features, and generally what's been going on, in case you don't visit the forum too often.

- Because you can unsubscribe at any time if you don't like what you get.

WHY are you doing this?

- For the same reason I started this board. So that people can share happiness tips and thus to increase the overall happiness on Earth, my own included.

WHAT will you send me?

- You'll get Happiness Beacon related information, such as new features, site updates, a summary of what's been going on (popular threads, site stats...), etc.

Is it SAFE?

- We use MailChimp, which adheres to strict anti-spam policies required by law.

- Your email address is never shared.

- The unsubscribe link will be at the bottom of every email you receive.

HOW OFTEN will you send me stuff?

- In the long run, the intention is to make the newsletter monthly or bi-monthly.

- However, this site is brand new and, as with every new site or project, a lot of cool things get added in the first weeks or months.

- So, at first, the newsletters will probably be more often.

- However, there will NEVER be more than one newsletter per week.

OK I'm in, NOW WHAT?

- To subscribe, click this link. You will be able to specify which email address you wish to subscribe with. You don't have to be a registered user on this site.

Peace!
Gec at the Happiness Beacon

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]